Our Professional Services portfolio includes state-of-the-art expertise in liquid atomization and combustion engineering and design, sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining, 3D CAD prototype development and manufacturing. This allows us to design, fabricate, test and introduce new equipment in a fraction of the standard cycle time while work to even higher standards of quality.
- Combustion engineering
- Heat Exchange design
- Appliance manufacturing
- CNC and Conventional Machining
- CAD Design
- Container & Shelter integration, rehab and repair
- Sheet metal fabrication, welding and equipment manufacture
- Prototype development
Babington's Safeguard range of services is designed to offer support solutions that ensure maximum uptime. We can customize solutions to meet your maintenance and support needs.
- Preventative maintenance
- Maintenance and repair
- Storage and transportation
We offer hands-on training classes at our Rocky Mount facility. Or we can customize training programs and deliver courses at your site.
Training courses cover:
- Babington Airtronic Burner and all Babington Appliances (e.g., Tray Ration Heating System, Powered Multi-fuel Burner, etc.)
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable trainers
- Up-to-date material relevant to product operation, maintenance and troubleshooting